Make 4 Servings
- 1 head Red Romaine Lettuce
- 4 oz shredded asiago cheese
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 Bartlett or Bosc Pears, pealed, cored and sliced
- 12 oz grilled chicken breast, thinnly sliced ( optional)
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped thyme
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped chives
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- wash and dry romaine lettuce, arrange on a platter
- arrange chicken and pears over the lettuce.
- sprinkle with cheese, pecans and cranberries
- to make dressing combine lemon, sugar and dijon.
- whisk in olive oil, stir in thyme and chives and season to taste.
- drizzle dressing over salad and serve immediately.